Sunday, December 7, 2008

BACK IN ACTION

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I have not disappeared.  With the festive season and holidays ahead I have been very busy at work and finalising some audits as previously mentioned for my ex-boss.  Also have experienced some health problems as I was diagnosed with high cholesterol levels and the medication has caused some other side effects which drained all my extra energy.  
My husband and I are currently again in Marloth Park at our holiday home and although I have some accounting work to finish I will hopefully have some time in this week coming to blog again.
Must say I have missed the blogging.
We will be at our holiday home till the 17th December, then a week of work and then I will be flying to England to visit my daughter "Mrs Linen Cupboard" - I am really looking forward to the visit. Weatherwise it is going to be a big change as they are experiencing extreme cold weather and at our holiday home again we have very high temperatures ranging from 34 to 42 degrees celcius. 
Luckilly we have had very good rains in the past few weeks and everything is back to the beautiful green of summer time.  All the Impala buck babies have arrived, beautiful small bouncy babies, will take some photos and post on the blog - incredible how they can keep the babies from being born when in drought times.  Usually the babies arrive during October/November annually, now most of them only arrived during December and still a few pregnant Impalas around. 
Have a lovely evening and a blessed week.


2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Laura, I'm so sorry you have been under the weather. Sometimes the side effects of the medication they give you is horrible. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure a couple of years ago and I changed medication several times before finding something I could take. I still have some side effects but they aren't severe. Have a lovely visit with your daughter, she is so special.

Just Between Us Girls said...

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your cat stories. Hope those little cats are adopted that lost their mom. I am glad you are a cat lover. I don't know how people go through life without animals but of course everyone is entitled to enjoy life the way they want. Have a lovely Tuesday.
Pat